Greetings from FiscalDiet.com!
We’re looking for people who can contribute engaging, informative, and unique content on a variety of topics based on personal finance, investment, healthcare, mental health, banking, loans, and so on.
FiscalDiet is personal finance and health blog that has been started with the purpose of educating individuals on personal finance and how to stay healthy within your budget. This blog has also been started to empower individuals on managing their money and how they can make the best financial and health decisions.
You can use FiscalDiet as a platform to share the unique content that will be published on this website and promote it in your network. This will help you to not just explore opportunities but you will also learn a lot in the process. In addition, it will help you to enhance your knowledge on the topics you choose to write and become an expert.
How to become a contributor?
If you’ve a strong knowledge on personal finance and health and zeal to enlighten the readers then you’re in the right place!
Here’re some of the guidelines you need to remember about the guest posts on this website:
- As a contributor, your bog post should be well written and unique.
- All content should be of high-quality – there will be absolutely NO compromise on quality.
- Ensure that you check your blog or article for plagiarism – Plagiarized articles will not be accepted.
- All blogs/articles should be between 500-1000 words.
- Your blog posts/articles should be based on the following categories:
- Mutual Funds
- Making money online
- Online business
- Tax planning
- Credit Cards
- Mental Health
- Health Insurance
How to submit a guest post?
So, are you willing to contribute a guest post on this website?
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the blog post based on the categories mentioned above along with a brief description.
- Once you receive a confirmation email, you can start writing and submit the article/blog post within 2-3 days along with the plagiarism report.
- Next, you’ll receive the revisions on the post that you submitted. Please give us 2-3 days to come back to you with the revisions.
- You’ll then need to make the revisions and submit the revised version of the article along with any images that you need to include and a featured image for your blog post. Ensure that you include images only from the following websites:
- Or any free images website
Note: Ideally, this should be the final version of the article/blog post unless there’re any unforeseen circumstances.
- Finally, your blog post/article will be published on fiscaldiet.com. You will then receive the published link in your email that you provided within 48 hours. You can share the link to the blog post in your network on all the social media channels. Your post will also be shared on the Facebook and LinkedIn pages of FiscalDiet.
- Feel free to get back in case of any queries at email@example.com.
Thanks for visiting fiscaldiet.com.